- To book a class simply email, text or phone me as per the contact form, and advise me which class you are wanting to book into. I can then check availability, advise you of my bank details or address and once payment is received then you are guaranteed your place. Places cannot be held till payment received.
- If there are spaces after the term has started you can join midway and pay pro-rata
Bringing A Sibling
- If you wish to bring a sibling to a class as a one off and they are joining in with the group there is a charge of £5.00. Please ensure you advise me prior as I purposely keep the classes small and would like to be advised prior rather than just turning up.
- On the very rare occasion that a class has to be cancelled by me, (due to bad weather) you will be offered an alternative class (added to the end of the remaining term) or if you prefer a refund for that particular class just let me know.
- Unfortunately fees are non refundable due to sickness if you are unable to attend. I will try to make all efforts to allow you to double up so attend a missed session on another day within the same term booked.
- If fees are paid and sessions are missed for 3 weeks and I am not advised, then I will assume you no longer require your place. However I would very much appreciate a message, or call to keep me updated so I can ensure we have full classes. Sometimes parents will ask me where someone is / or have they had their baby, etc., so it is nice to just keep in touch and let me know what is happening.
- Payment is required prior to attending class. Please ensure you have completed an enrolment form prior to attending.